Our client is a leading, global beverage brand, holding nearly 50% of the world’s market share for beer. They’re powerhouse in the brewing economy, with a household name brand.
A Fast-Tracked Security Strategy
3 years of security packed into 1
An end-to-end assessment and a customized approach
Chronos kicks off each client engagement with a “Design for Impact” framework. We guarantee that each solution will adhere to these core principles.
- Cloud first: For all the obvious reasons: streamlined operations, easy deployments and fast scalability.
- Plug and play: No vendor lock-in. Our architecture makes it easy for clients to change technologies or upgrade, without slowing down or starting from scratch.
- Automation: We feel that if a solution isn’t automated, it’s broken.
- Own the IP: Custom solutions designed to fit your needs—no one else’s.
We first performed an end-to-end assessment
We came onsite to work alongside the client’s existing team. This allowed us to have a channel fast communication with senior leaders and collaborate with the team, while we looked under the hood (and gave the security infrastructure a good kick). It also minimized the need for phone calls, information gathering and executive approval since we’re onsite to handle all of that.
We evaluated everything from architecture to software with an eye for automation and the cloud—asking ourselves, how can we instill these advantages into everything we build? The executive team was included and updated –daily—with every decision along the way.
We built their IT security infrastructure from the ground up
We brought a small team onsite, full-time, to manage the entire project from start to finish. We rewrote policies. Built an entirely new architecture, rock solid. We created and managed its email and URL filtering solution; devised a comprehensive endpoint security plan; implemented authentication and aggregate log solutions; procured all necessary hardware; creating a training plan.
We put an operations system in place to keep them running
We hand-selected a managed service provider (MSP) to take over the reins of the day to day operations and incident response. We create operations guidelines and policies to ensure a smooth hand-off when our year term was finalized.
Fully caught up and future proofed
We created custom programs to support our client’s unique challenges
- Advanced Security Analytics
- Security Automation & Orchestration
- Network Threat Detection, Management and Prevention
- Advanced Network Malware Protection
- Advanced End-point Protection
- Incident Forensics, Analysis and Response